Marriage Registration Arya Samaj Marriage in delhi
Marriage Registration, Arya Samaj Marriage and court Marriage
We provide expert guidance for marriage registration, marriage certificate and conducting court marriages. Our tremendous experience and expertise has made us one of the most sought after service providers for marriage registration, marriage certificate, and marriage advice.
DOCUMENT REQUIRED FOR COURT MARRIAGE
Arya Samaj Marriage Registration in Delhi
- Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
- Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed/ Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
- Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
- If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
- If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
- If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address
- Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
- Two Witnesses ( Both should be major )