Landlord/Tenant Case Lawyer in Delhi
We take up cases relating to Eviction petition under DRC and on lease hold eviction suit
The main features of the Rent Control Act are:
- It imposes various laws on the renting out of properties, to help potential tenants in identifying and securing good rental accommodation.
- It imposes fair, standardized rental ranges, beyond which tenants cannot be charged under most circumstances.
- It intends to protect tenants against discrimination and against unfair eviction by their landlords.
- It defines landlords’ responsibilities and obligations towards their tenants, in terms of the maintenance of the rented-out homes.
- It also clearly defines the rights of landlords, with regards to tenants who do not fulfil their obligations of paying timely rent, or misuse the property in any manner.”